Adapted from LiisaN's recipe
- 1cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1cup white sugar
- 1cup butter
- 1cup creamy peanut butter(Skippy)
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2large eggs
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2cups self-raising flour (1/4 cup more if needed)
- Cream together the sugars, butter, peanut butter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add gradually until blended well.
- Roll into tablespoon size balls.
- Roll cookie dough balls into sugar.
- Place on cookie sheets- do not mash with fork in normal “peanut butter cookie” fashion!
- Bake at 350° oven for 11-13 minutes.
- Devour – interestingly, this cookie is best eaten cooled (it gets crunchy)!
NB: Don’t serve cookies too warm to your dog! Remember this is a SNACK – not a meal replacement. Discontinue serving if dog gets diarrhoea or other digestive issues. Feed with your discretion.