Want to know how to make a *killer* curry? o.O
Read on… XD
- Golden Curry Mix (choose one of the below) – 5 little cubes
- Carrots (About 2 medium)
- Brown Onions (About 1 large)
- Potatoes (About 2 medium – brush potatoes are good)
- The Secret Ingredient: Apple (1 large – sweeter is better; try Pink Lady) – YES, YOU HEARD ME! GO ON AND TRY IT! YOU’LL NEVER GO BACK!!!
- Cubed/Diced Beef (about 200g)
- 1 large bowl of hot water
- Rice to serve
1. Peel and cube EVERYTHING. Apple included!
2. Melt five little cubes of curry mix in 1 large bowl of hot water and set aside.
2. Stir-fry onions first. Next beef. Next potatoes. Then carrots. Finally apple.
3. Pour in curry mixture.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. No salt or pepper required.