- 1 x sachet of Zest Vindaloo Blend
- 500g diced lamb
- 1 large onion
- Olive oil
1. Marinate diced lamb in vindaloo blend for 1 hour (if you have the time. I only waited 20 minutes – impatient ==’!).
2. Stir-fry some diced onions in some olive oil.
3. Add the marinated lamb + sauce to the diced onions.
4. Add water and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
5. Serve hot with plain (preferably Basmati) rice or naan.
Want to know how to make a *killer* curry? o.O
Read on… XD
- Golden Curry Mix (choose one of the below) – 5 little cubes
- Carrots (About 2 medium)
- Brown Onions (About 1 large)
- Potatoes (About 2 medium – brush potatoes are good)
- The Secret Ingredient: Apple (1 large – sweeter is better; try Pink Lady) – YES, YOU HEARD ME! GO ON AND TRY IT! YOU’LL NEVER GO BACK!!!
- Cubed/Diced Beef (about 200g)
- 1 large bowl of hot water
- Rice to serve
1. Peel and cube EVERYTHING. Apple included!
Preferably very thin small slices for the onion…
2. Melt five little cubes of curry mix in 1 large bowl of hot water and set aside.
2. Stir-fry onions first. Next beef. Next potatoes. Then carrots. Finally apple.
3. Pour in curry mixture.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. No salt or pepper required.
Simmer, simmer, simmer…
Add some rice and perfect-o!