Recipe adapted Munaty Cooking’s recipe
Makes 21 cookies. 79 calories per cookie.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or you can use chocolate chips
1. Whisk or sift flour with baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. In a different bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy and lighter in color.
3. Add the condensed milk and beat until well combined.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix slowly until it’s combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir gently.
5. Cover the cookie dough and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
7. Take a heaping teaspoon from the dough, roll into a ball, place on the parchment paper and flatten with your fingers or back of a spoon.
8. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
9. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy these cookies.