Adapted from Lily Shop’s recipe
Makes 2 small oranges or 1 1/2 big oranges
(1) 11.5 oz bag of excellent quality chocolate (I use Guittard milk chocolate chips)
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp Orange Extract
1. Hollow out your orange(s)
2. Pour your chocolate chips into a medium glass bowl and set aside.
3. In a glass measuring cup heat your 1/4 cup of cream for about one minute until it’s boiling hot. Watch your milk so it doesn’t boil over. Remove from microwave and pour over chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted. Add your orange extract and mix well.
4. Pour the chocolate into your hollowed out oranges and set them in a muffin tin so they sit upright. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Slice and serve!