- Eggs (x 2)
- Carrot (1 *very* small)
- Asparagus (4 spears)
- Mushrooms (1/8 cup)
- Onion (1 small)
- Shredded Parmesan (1/4 cup)
- Cooked rice (1 cup)
- Olive oil ( 1 1/2 tbsp)
- Pieces of ham (bacon or other deli meat can be substituted)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Dice the carrot, broccoli and onion and set aside separately.
- Crack 2 eggs and whisk until smooth. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into a large flat, round fry pan with 1/2 a tablespoon of olive oil to coat the pan. Try to make a nice round shape with the egg as it sets.
- Flip the pancake-like egg in the pan so that both sides are cooked *quite* well. Set aside on separate plate.
5. In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then first the carrot, then the onion and finally the asparagus and mushrooms. Stir-fry until cooked through.
6. Add the rice and ham to the vegetables and stir-fry until golden-brown at edges.
7. Give a good stir for about another minute or two. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Place the egg pancake in a rounded bowl so that it lines it.
9. Add the Parmesan into the egg pancake bowl.
10. Add the fried rice to the rounded bowl and compress.
11. Flip the rounded bowl upside-down onto a flat plate.
12. Serve with tomato sauce, Tabasco sauce or any (if any) condiment of your liking. Enjoy!