- Coconut oil spray (olive oil works too)
- Saxa iodised sea salt flakes
- Cracked black pepper
- Tomatoes (of your choice)
- Brussels sprouts
- Dutch carrots
- Shitake mushrooms
*Tip: All vegetables are optional i.e. substitutes, extras and complete omissions are at the cook’s discretion.
Which tomato? – Up to you!
- Peel, slice, wash all vegetables in preparation for roasting.
- Get out a medium to large roasting pan and place all vegetables inside – distributing evenly across pan.
- Spray with adequate coconut oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper to your desire.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes, checking from 30 minutes onwards to see if the vegetables are done to your liking.
- Best eaten fresh – make sure you don’t burn your tongue!
NB: Can also be stored for a day outside with a cloth/cling wrap covering the pan OR for up to 3 days with refrigeration.