- Lots of oranges & assorted fruit
- Hot water
- Egg carton
- Hull lots of oranges and assorted fruit (i.e. so they form hollow cups).
- Dissolve jello in hot water (amount varies on how much you want – instructions on back of jello packet).
- Place hollowed out oranges and fruits strategically in egg carton so they stay in position.
- Pour jello mixture into the hollow cups formed by the fruit in the egg cartons until full.
- Carefully place in the fridge to chill and set until solid-ish.
- Lemons work just as well!
- Try different colours and flavours of jello for extra spunk!