Adapted from Maangchi
3 large eggs, ½ ts salt, a pinch of sugar, ½ chopped medium size onion, onion flakes, ground pepper, Jarlsberg cheese, nori sheets, olive oil, Korean zucchini (finely shredded).
- Crack 3 large size eggs and put it into a bowl.
- Make egg mixture by adding and beating these ingredients: ½ ts salt, a pinch of sugar, ½ chopped medium size onion, onion flakes, ground pepper
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spread a little olive oil.
- Cook the onions and the zucchini. Add to the egg mixture.
- Pour about ⅓ of the egg-onion-zucchini mixture on the pan and spread it thinly by tilting the pan.
- Layer cheese and nori over the egg pancake.
- When it’s cooked, lift the right side edge of the omelette and roll it with a spatula from right to left.
- Repeat this step of 4 and 5 until the egg mixture runs out.
*tip: To make nice yellow rolled omelette, lower the heat and cook it slowly
- Make a long rectangle box shape by cooking 4 sides.
- When the omelette cools down, cut it into bite size and serve it with rice.